Donuts!




Well I made the donuts! And... they were delicious and so easy. You just make up a batch of pizza dough... I suppose you could use store bought if you wanted. Then roll it out and cut the donuts out, I used an apple correr to make the donut hole. Then you throw them in the fryer at 375 for about 40 seconds on each side or until they have puffed up and gotten slightly golden. Pull em out and drain them and let them cool.

I made two toppings, I melted milk chocolate for one, and made cinnamon sugar for the other. There are so many different things you could easily do with them. They are crispy on the outside, soft inside, and so delicious. They are really easy to make. Using the bread maker for the dough will save you a ton of time. Aside from the time it takes to make the dough - it only takes about 20 minutes to make the donuts. They are worth it!

Popular Posts